Thursday, January 22, 2009

News

I am trying very hard not to succumb to any more unreasonable panic attacks. Things are improving slightly since the horrible week-after-Christmas from which I am still not quite recovered. I want to sleep too much, too often, but I resisted it tonight and finished my first article for a publication I don't produce. I got my first ever math exam back today, with an 89. I quit Starbucks. I would like to see Tim. An empty house to myself for a few days would also be wonderful. If you all convince me that you want to get your hands on it, a new issue of Tom-Tom will be started this or next week. I have plans to make borscht. I find buying presents stressful. Other people in general are stressful. I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I wish air was less conductive so tea would stay hot longer. Soon I will make a major announcement. I have lots of borrowed books to read, and want one more by Ian McEwan. I am extremely stressed. I stayed awake for 46 hours this week. I haven't been eating too well. I am usually cold. I got to explain a percentage difference formula to one of my classmates yesterday, which I liked doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You quit Starbucks? That must be a relief, mostly.

Anonymous said...

An immense relief. But now I will be poor for a month or two, until I find a new job.