Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26

Tonight I get to pretend I'm a writer. Fun! Notebook Magazine http://www.notebookmagazine.ca is launching its sixth issue, which includes six [count 'em - six] of my poems, at a sketchy cafe with delicious chai tea, TONIGHT. I quite accurately and literally can't remember the last time I was so excited. You can tell I'm excited. I used caps lock.

Also: I made a pillow with a big zippered secret compartment in the middle. Big enough for books. The pillow is blue and sand-coloured. It's for Ros for her birthday.

3 comments:

emilyclare said...

How delightful Lizzy! As a fan of your writings I want to get a hold of that issue of notebook and read them for my myself. A hearty congratulations to you...

Lizzy said...

Thank you Emily!

wn said...

I'm jealous. I want to be published in Notebook Magazine.